Legal advice in thailand Inheritance management

Inheritance in Thailand is different from Japan or other countries
We will be glad to help you.

Procedure for opening a bank account for inheritance, change of ownership, real estate assets transfer that needs to be proceeded both in Thailand and Japan, which have different in each country.

Beginning from English to Thai translation of various documents, it is necessary to obtain a certificate at the Japanese embassy and authorize an attorney. In addition, you must be certified as a heritage by Thai court. The decedent must also appear in court with a lawyer and an interpreter.

Our company has a long experience. We are ready to give advice and help to everyone from entering Thailand until returning to your country.

Consultation process

Contact us

We are pleased to give advice to both Thai and Japanese customers. You can fill in the details in the questionnaire below. We will review your inquiry after that we will contact you back with the service fee later.

Required documents include family tree , Japanese House Registration (Koseki) Revised House Registration (if any) name-surname change document (if any). All documents are copied only.

Get started

In case we can give advice. We will take steps immediately.

Lawyer Compensation basics Start from 100,000 baht
Court fees Actual cost
Consulting service fee※1 Not more than 5 million baht
5 million 10 thousand baht to 10 million baht
10 million 10 thousand baht to 50 million baht
50 million 10 thousand baht or more
Estimate for each case
Travel and accommodation expenses in different areas Actual cost
Interpretation fees in court 15,000 baht
Fee for document certification at the Japanese Embassy Fee for document translation certification of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand※2 1 Issue (2 Stories)5,000 baht

1 Consulting service fee will be a deposit of 50,000 baht.

2 Certification documents from the Japanese embassy and documents certifying translations from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand. There will be some cases where a notarized attorney is required.

This service rate does not include VAT.

In some cases, there will be a fee that must be paid to the government office.

Service fees in the table below do not include VAT and government fees.

Contact Contact Us

If you have any questions or prefer to request service. Please contact us. Filling in the information below, Japanese or Thai professional staff will contact you back.

The company would like to request permission to refuse to answer questions from entrepreneurs (companies) doing the same business.

    Inquiry ItemsRequired
    ※Can select more one choise

    How did you
    find this site?Optional

    Thailand telephone number 089-449-8270 094-993-3883

    Japan telephone number 050-6860-7856

    Business Hours
    8:30-17:30 (Thailand time・ Available every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays) ※Having staff provide information in Japanese, Thai, and English